Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

My name is ***** *****. I just bought a home with a boiler

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** *****. I just bought a home with a boiler and want to know more about it. The Model # ***** ***** W 5 2 and the serial is 50 33 87. What year is this boiler? I wrote the numbers as they appeared on the side of the unit. Do you think you can help?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Nothing is wrong, the unit is working fine as far as I can tell. It just looks pretty old.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes, I can wait and will accept the charges as per your comment above.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Can you provide a brand for this boiler? Serial number makes me think this is a really old boiler. Can you post a couple pictures here of the boiler? Click on ADD FILES next to the SEND button to post pics here