Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

How do I replace the blower motor on my York Affinity™

Customer Question

How do I replace the blower motor on my York Affinity™ Series Packaged Heating and Cooling Unit model number d3nzo30d05604?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

Remove the entire top panel of the heat pump, then remove the screws on each side of the blower air discharge, unplug the wiring harness and lift the blower out of the top of the unit.

Thanks for letting me work with you. When we are finished, if my answer has been polite, professional, and thorough, please locate the 'rate your expert button' and click one of the ratings .If you still need help let me know!. Rating will not increase your charges, nor close the question, but is how I earn my living.