Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

WE NEED A COMFORTMAKER GAS VALVE 36c84 TYPE 209 TO REPAIR A

Customer Question

WE NEED A COMFORTMAKER GAS VALVE 36c84 TYPE 209 TO REPAIR A FURNACE , SINCE WE CANNOT FIND THIS ITEM WHAT IS THE EQUIVALENT IN THE WHITE RODGERS PARTS THAT CAN REPLACE THIS ITEM
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

http://www.furnacepartsource.com

Click on that link, call them on the phone, and give them the Furnace brand and model number. and... the brand and model number on the gas valve, they will fix you up with a compatible replacement.

Let me know if you have any trouble at all with that, we can go from there without a time limit as needed.

Thanks for letting me work with you. When we are finished,if my answer has been polite, professional, and thorough, please locate the 'rate your expert button' and click one of the ratings .If you still need help let me know!. Rating will not increase your charges, nor close the question, but is how I earn my living. Thanks again.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I said thanks. Close the case please
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

Hello, on this end I work at my own expense, phone, broadband charges, and my time. If you rate my work positively the company pays me from your deposit. A simple thank you does not get me paid for my time.

Look for the 'rate your expert' link and rate my work, positively I hope. That will close the question.

Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

Rating my work does not increase your charges by the way, but is how I earn a living.

Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

.