Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I am so so so so so so so frustrated! I have never really

Customer Question

I am so so so so so so so frustrated! I have never really figured out how to program my thermostat. This morning I am freezing and I cant even make the heater come on. I've tried everything. Maybe it's broken. I cant even find the model number to refer to you. Heipppppppppp!
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

The thermostat itself mounts on a 'sub base' the sub base screws to the wall... then the thermostat itself presses onto the sub base.

Use a knife to pry gently around that seam between the two parts to remove the thermostat.. the brand and model number will be printed or stamped on the back.

We can go from there.