HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I am getting 4 flashes on a rodgers 50a51 controller.

Customer Question
I am getting 4 flashes...
I am getting 4 flashes on a white rodgers 50a51 controller. Furnace comes on, blower comes on (Lo) after about 5 minutes flame goes off and led flashes 4 times indicating thermal protection device open. ???
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
12/4/2015
HVAC Technician: Tim H., HVAC Professional replied 2 years ago
Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to help answer your question(s). Please provide all the information I ask for since I'm not onsite. At the end of our dialog you will be asked to rate my service, but please wait until then and all your question(s) have been answered satisfactorily. Thanks for your business!

Good morning! Can I get full model number of furnace should I need to pull up a wiring diagram? What have you checked so far? I would start by checking the furnace filter, and turn fan on to make sure blower is working OK.

Thanks, ***** ***** left a message for customer service that I already solved the problem. Bill

OK, thanks for the update.

Tim H.
Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional