HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

8050C installed 8/9/2007. Temp over ride will not operate

Customer Question

Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

If the temp override will not work and you have reset the thermostat and changed the batteries the thermostat is just bad. There really will be not much else you can do for this issue other than change out the thermostat. Just make sure all the wires to the thermostat are clean and tight, but that is about all you can do for this issue.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks