HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I asked why my Lennox furnace will not continue running?

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
12/2/2015
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 2 years ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Most heating and air conditioning questions require some diagnosing of the specific situation.Very few are one line asnwers .To be professional and provide you with an accurate answer may require me gathering some details such as model number on units and specifics on the issue at hand.To tell you to replace a part or exactly what is wrong with your unit without knowing this information would not be doing you justice ,would be less than professional on my end and a guess at most.Please provide information I ask for so that I can provide accurate answers to your specific equipment and situation.

Can you give me model on furnace and tell me a bit about when it is failing.Here is normal sequence of most Lennox furnaces.

Inducer vent motor comes on

Pressure switch closes

Igniter lights

Burners ignite

Main circulating blower comes on

If furnaces fails anywhere in the sequence we should get an error code by blinking lights on the control board. Turn power off and back on, then call for heat.tell me how far in that sequence it goes and what error code is on first failure We will go from here.

Cancel my credit card please
Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer