HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

I have an intertherm e1eh-015ha & it will not shut off after

Customer Question

i have an intertherm e1eh-015ha & it will not shut off after the ternostat reach's the temp. only was to stop it is throw the breaker, any ideals?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

If you remove the Red wire from the thermostat does it stop?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have not tried that , i just replaced the thermostat yesterday
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

OK something may be wired wrong to the thermostat and that could be the issue.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
some times it will work like it should & then other times it wont shut off, im sure something is sticking but not sure what
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

Well the relay in the unit could be sticking but did this do this also before you replaced the thermostat?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

What unit do you have a standard furnace?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sir, basic unit with ac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello?
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

OK the board in the furnace is likely bad and sticking on or not seeing the thermostat input correctly. Check the thermostat connections on the board if they all look good I would replace the board on the furnace.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
there is no board on this unit
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

What kind of furnace do you have?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sir i dont wanna waste anymore of your time ,this is doing me no good im sorry
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

I understand I just do not know what system you actually have

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
intertherm e1eh-015ha in a mobile home
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

Ok most likely with that issue the sequencer is sticking, this is very common to happen here is a link to the part

CLICK HERE