Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Do I have to take the whole back of fireplace off to get in

Customer Question

Customer: do I have to take the whole back of fireplace off to get in to clean or is there a way to take the front screen off that I am missing
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: it just started a couple of days ago, but now it won't stay lit for more than a couple minutes, but this fireplace came with the house and we have never cleaned, we were unaware of its neccessity
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

What is the brand and model of your fireplace?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Charmglow propane fire place , Model PF06-YJLF-F 120v
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry but I can't find any specs on this model. I'll continue to look but in the mean time I'm going to open this backup to my colleagues in case of them can help. Please don't respond (even to acknowledge this post)until you get a response from us. If you respond first it will only delay your answer.

Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

This part number appears to be for the blower assembly on the heater.Do you see a model on the tag on unit where it lists all the nomenclature.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Charmglow propane fire place , Model CGL300TQ , 30,000 BTU , 110V
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

Am not able to locate a manual by the model either.You may have to contact Brinkman (maufacturer of Charminglow) directly to get a manual or guidance.

Below is there contact info.

The Brinkmann Corporation
Attn: Customer Service*****br />Dallas, TX 75244

Phone(###) ###-####br />Local:(###) ###-####/p>