HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I have an Armstrong V Tech80 furnace. I had the smart valve

Customer Question
I have an Armstrong V...
I have an Armstrong V Tech80 furnace. I had the smart valve replace about 30 days ago during the annual furnace inspection. Now the furnace is short cycling (4-6 sec).
It was cleaned so not the flame sensor, I do not think.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
11/30/2015
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 1 year ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Most heating and air conditioning questions require some diagnosing of the specific situation.Very few are one line asnwers .To be professional and provide you with an accurate answer may require me gathering some details such as model number on units and specifics on the issue at hand.To tell you to replace a part or exactly what is wrong with your unit without knowing this information would not be doing you justice ,would be less than professional on my end and a guess at most.Please provide information I ask for so that I can provide accurate answers to your specific equipment and situation.

Can you give me complete model on furnace? The Tech 80 is a series.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ultra V

Model will be on a label on inside furnace panel just above burners.Remove panel to burner compartment and look inside. The model number will help me give accurate assistance for your specific unit.

Below is a link showing where to find label with model number:

http://i.imgur.com/EkrwIdi.jpg.

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer