HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

Rick having problem getting the heating on - issues with

Customer Question
hi rick having problem getting the...
hi rick
having problem getting the heating on - issues with HC60NG, HCW80 and ST9400C
- not sure where the problem lies, but HC60NG blinking red light, doesn't seem to connect with the room thermostat and 9400 not turning on heating as a result
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
i have now managed to pair the HCW80 with the HC60NG - but the ST9400C is still not turning the boiler on - it appears the boiler tries to turn on and then turns itself off immediately
11/28/2015
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 2 years ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, this is less like a simple question and a lot more like an electrical engineering project.

However if you can post a diagram of what you have done here I can take a look at it for you.

We can go from there.

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer