HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I just went from analog to digital thermostat,and it seems

Customer Question
Hi Mark, I just went...
Hi Mark, I just went from analog to digital thermostat,and it seems as though my furnace loved it,but then it stop working in the middle of the night I got the 2;4 red flashing it started up once and now it pops the fuses as soon as power is sent to the furnace,what else can I do? after popping 12 fuses?After it run just fine after installing new digital thermostat. Thanks AL.Smith.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/21/2015
HVAC Technician: gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician replied 2 years ago
gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician

Sounds like wiring. Send me a picture of how you wired thermostat and thermostat model. Russ

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
THANKS, ***** ***** AC.You were right on it was a short in the wiring.
HVAC Technician: gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician replied 1 year ago

You are welcome. Great job by the way. Russ

gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician