airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Furnace, A/C and heat pump specialist.
16514686

I just want to know where the reset button is Trane XV95

Customer Question

I just want to know where the reset button is for my Trane XV95 furnace. My red light is blinking 3 times and I want to try just resetting it and see what happens
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

If you can provide complete model I can give you exact location for resets. You should have flame rollouts just above the burners with a small button in center to reset.

http://i.imgur.com/CGkB9sa.jpg

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a Trane XV95 with the following # ***** the user's info guide: 32-5035-13; Condensing Gas furnace, Fan assisted Combustion System
Does this help?
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

It will begin with letter T something like TUH090

? It will be on a label on inside furnace panel just above burners. The model number will help me give accurate assistance for your specific unit.

Below is a link showing where to find label with model number:

http://i.imgur.com/EkrwIdi.jpg.

Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

The switches will be on a plate just above the burners.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The model is 36J54
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

That is the gas valve The model is going to be on a label above burners on right or left panel and beigin with letter T

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok on the inside right side panel it says: TDH2B060A9V3VAC I hope this is it
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

Excellent .It will ne located on a panel just above the burners. Follow the yellow wire from 12 pin plug on board to help locate it.

Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

If you can remove the burner panel and take a pic. I can point it out to you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I apologize for being dense - Where are the burners and how would I know where the yellow wire from 12 pin plug on board isers
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

Can you take a picture of furnace with panel removed and post it here.

If you have a paper clip icon on your page you can attach using that link.Or

You can upload the pictures using the tiny pic site .

Here is a link to the site.

http://tinypic.com/

Click on Browse , select the file from your folder.then click UPLOAD NOW.

They will give you a quote to enter in the box to verify you are a human.Enter the quote and click UPLOAD NOW

You will see your picture on right side of screen.

Then copy the link URL for email & IM

Paste that link here on the site.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've got to get back to work- I'm going to call the heating and A/C company who maintains my furnace - thank you for your help
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

I understand.If you would like to continue later that is fine also,

Thanks for letting me work with you.If my answer has been polite, professional,and thorough, please click one of the ratings before you go. If you still need help let me know!.Expert is not paid for assisting you until you rate answer.Feel free to follow up for 30 days at no additional cost. Bonus always appreciated if you feel justified.

Leaving a poor service rating will not automatically refund your money,but reflects poorly on your expert. You have to request a refund if not satisfied with the information provided being accurate.