Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Heath the blower motor on my heater is not working. I

Customer Question

Heath the blower motor on my heater is not working. I checked the capacitor and it is dead on spec. this is a new heater. I checked the voltage at the control board and there is nothing going to the motor
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

How old is the heater, is it still in warranty? Had it worked earlier and just now failed?

Please attach a well focused, close up photo of the wiring diagram glued inside the service panel, the picture needs to be taken from straight on, in very good light.

You can use the paper clip- icon at the right end of the tool bar at the top of this dialog box to attach it here. ,Include a picture of the thermostat wire connections to the printed circuit board in the same area.

If there is no paper clip-icon, look for the '+attach files' link at left of your send button.

I can mark it up with trouble shooting instructions.