HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

I had a Model No. 127ANA024000 installed in my house 6

Customer Question

I had a Bryant Model No. 127ANA024000 installed in my house 6 months ago. During the heating mode what should the temperature of the air be as it exits the ducts into the rooms for heating?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a significant delay in responses. Please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

The air should be approximately 10-15 degrees warmer that the ambient air.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks very much you answered my question promptly
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

No problem all I ask is please use the star rating link to rate my service thanks

Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

I see this question is still open please rate my service thanks!