BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
12672042

My remote Mendota is locked and will not unlock when

Customer Question

My remote for the Mendota is locked and will not unlock when pressing the control and down button simultaneously Please help me thank you
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.

Remove batteries...insert backwards for 10 seconds. The install correctly. Tell me operation is normal

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
reply came in late as I had to call a technician in then Answer said that they had no one to help me so I was not expecting a response and they gave me a $10 off coupon
I emailed Answer to say I had solved the problem before an answer came in so I hope I am not getting charged for thisthank you for your time