BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
12672042

I have a Lennox G60UHV-36B-090-06 furnace. Burners comes on

Customer Question

I have a Lennox G60UHV-36B-090-06 furnace. Burners comes on and it runs for 1 minute or so. Shuts off. Blower Moyer does not run. Diagnostic code- says primary/secondary limit switch open. Why is blower motor not running?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.

Your unit has the variable speed motor. 99% of the failure is a module on the rear of the motor. This is not an ordinary motor. It has 120v constant to it and runs via signals sent in 24v communication.

You can call to have checked by a tech with a ECM Motor tester...but like I said, 99% of the time it is the module