HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

Janitrol furnace Replaced a thermo couple light issues

Customer Question
Janitrol furnace Replaced...
Janitrol furnace Replaced a thermo couple for pilot light issues
Removed burner cover and touched small white ( ceramic ?)switch located behind valve
Minor spark when panel touched both sides
The furnace won't do anything now
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
10/21/2015
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 2 years ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

You hopefully just blew the low voltage fuse on the unit. Can you locate the inline fuse to the transformer on the unit and check it?

HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH