HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

The light on my furnace is blinking that the centrifugal

Customer Question
the green light on my...
the green light on my furnace is blinking that the centrifugal switch is stuck closed,I replaced the booster motor assy. and it still flashing the same, could you help ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
10/20/2015
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 2 years ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

Was this code there before you changed the motor?

3

OK do you see the centrifugal switch in the housing by the smaller blower?

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer