Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as a licensed oil & gas technician.
94766

I have a honeywell focus pro 6000wifi therm and I want to

Customer Question

I have a honeywell focus pro 6000wifi therm and I want to install it into a two wire heat only system. The existing therm connects into a honeywell aquastat controller that doesn't have a c wire at its terminal block. any ideas?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 2 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can

continue our conversation.

The work around is to install a new 24 volt transformer and run a 2 lead wire from the new transformer 24 v terminals to RC & C on the thermostat and remove the jumper between R & RC before you power up the new transformer.