Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

The furnace blinks 9 times it isgrouned
, it worked when

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** The furnace blinks 9 times it isgrouned
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: it worked when in the house put in shop will not work
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I need the brand name, full model number and approximate age of the furnace.

And I need to know a lot about your technical skills background do that I can coach you most effectively.

If you can attach a well focused, close up, well lit photo of the furnace wiring diagram glued inside the blower service cover that will help a lot. Use the paper clip icon for that, its at the right end of the tool bar above.

We can go from there.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Luxaire modelG9t06010upb13c se#wmkm003711 have to go to shop for photo 2010
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** wait for the photo. you may want to inspect it to insure that it will be readable when I blow it up so that I can write instructions and arrows on it. Well focused, close up. and very good light are the key things.