HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

Will. My Soleusair is squealing when condensation & A/C is

Customer Question

Hi will. My Soleusair is squealing when condensation & A/C is running. I'm female with no experience so can you tell me how to fix it please?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 2 years ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

So when the unit is running the whole time it is squealing?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It's squeals during A/C mode & when getting condensation out of air. When fan is intake air it seems ok.
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 2 years ago.

What is the model number?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
HCA p12hp a
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 2 years ago.

OK you need to call this number that unit may be under a recall the squealing may lead to a fan seizing up and the unit could possibly start on fire. There are a lot of issues with that unit.

(###) ###-####/p>

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I didn't receive a recall on it. If I call the number will they replace this unit?
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 2 years ago.

Yes they will either replace it or get you a refund.

Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 2 years ago.

I see this question is still open if there was nothing more I could do for you could you please rate my service using the star rating system thanks