BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
12672042

Cher, my issue is with my dgrt070aub furnace in a modular

Customer Question

Customer: Cher, my issue is with my dgrt070aub furnace in a modular home i just moved into. can't figure out how to light it and if I AM doing it correctly its not lighting. can't find schematics that even look close to this model or even the manual online.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: like what?
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to HVAC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure - i will start dinner :0)
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.

hello,

this furnace came 2 ways..standard pilot and also a pilot relight. Can you tell me if yours has a relight system or can you post a picture of the unit up close?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I upload a picture from my phone? does that count as a second question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
never mind - sent a pic from my phone.
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.

no second question charge...everything is covered until you are satisfied.

Depending on what type of device you are on....there should be a paper clip attachment at top of dialog box.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey Billy - I think I may have just uploaded my entire photo library - sorry. I sent the picture via text message. Does that help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I thought I had replied - are you still there?