Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a Rheem unit model RBHK-24J11SFD that won't turn on

Customer Question

i have a Rheem unit model RBHK-24J11SFD
that won't turn on power to unit though not power to thermostat no over flow shutoff on unit or fuses in panel of any kind please help
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

Hello, you will need a multi meter to check voltages with, and I will need a clear well focused, up close and well lit photo of the wiring diagram glued inside blower door cover of the furnace... and a photo of the printed circuit board that the thermostat wires connect to there.

You can use the paper clip icon at the top right to attach those... then i can mark them up with trouble shooting directions for you.

.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Phil unfortunately I don't need you anymore because i figured out the problem about an hour after i requested you thanks anyway, it was a bad transformer i replaced it it runs great now $ 28.00 less than this conversation cost me thanks anyway.
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

Good work!