HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

I have a quadra fire 1200i.. It started yesterday, didn't

Customer Question

I have a quadra fire 1200i.. It started yesterday, didn't engage blower motor... has not feed pellets since
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here, I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so. Please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get you an accurate diagnosis.

Ok first make sure the red call light is on, if so check your snap discs to see if any of them have tripped open? Mainly number 1 and 2 snap discs. If one is open that is the issue. If not get back to me!

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR rating link on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid and credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Call light is on and none of the snap discs are tripped... also cleaned exhaust,check vacuum as well... any other suggestions?
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

Ok can you check for power to the feed motor? It may be bad.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Power to motor is also good
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

OK so you have power to the motor, but the motor does not run correct? If so you have a bad motor.