HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I require a replacement thermostat control unit Honeywell

Customer Question
I require a replacement thermostat...
I require a replacement thermostat control unit for a Honeywell MPLS..MN home heating system. What is the cost for purchasing and installing the unit
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/27/2015
HVAC Technician: Tim H., HVAC Professional replied 2 years ago
Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to help answer your question(s). Please provide all the information I ask for since I'm not onsite. At the end of our dialog you will be asked to rate my service, but please wait until then and all your question(s) have been answered satisfactorily. Thanks for your business!

You own a Chronotherm thermostat by Honeywell. The replacement unit is a T8602D, CLICK HERE for replacement unit. The thermostat runs between $125-200 depending on where you purchase it. Labor should not be more than $100-150 depending on which shop you use. Labor rates vary. I would not expect your total bill to exceed $300.

Let me know if you have any questions on this. Otherwise, good luck! Thank you for using Just Answer and please don't forget to rate my service as that's how experts get paid (Thanks in advance for any bonus left). Otherwise experts work at their own time and expense. Feel free to post back with any additional questions.

Tim H.
Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional