HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

I have Honeywell TH6320WF thermostat. I'm trying to set

Customer Question

I have Honeywell TH6320WF thermostat. I'm trying to set therm for wifi and I guess the setting are crossed. the heat goes on and not ac.....I thought setting was 39,0 but I'm confused
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue so do not rate me until we are done thanks.

The WIFI would not have anything to do with the heat AC issue, can you tell me what wires you have to what or upload a picture of the thermostat wiring you did ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Didn't change any wiring
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

Ok did you check the correct setup in the installer menu for your type of system?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
that's alright, never mind. this is too difficult. I've got basic thermostat I'm trying to set to connect to wifi....there is a setting I've got to set, something like 39,0 or something. i'll figure it out.
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

Ok I think you just have it wrong in the setup for your system, very common if you have a heat pump...just a setting change and it will work

We are on the honor system for our work, so please use the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

I see this issue is still open, if you can please rate my service 3 stars or higher and just get back to me if you need anything else. Thanks