HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

I have a cv-p10rc air conditioner and after ten minutes it

Customer Question

i have a cv-p10rc air conditioner and after ten minutes it shuts off.its not the circuit breaker or the reset button onthe cord.What could be wrong with the unit
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 2 years ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue so do not rate me until we are done thanks.

It pops on the reset on the cord correct?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
it didnt pop the cord breaker it stopped three timesafter i hit the test button and reset it. i pulled the plug this time and reset it and right now its working. i ve done that once before and it turned off .
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 2 years ago.

So it is just stopping after you press the test button? or it is just stopping on its own?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It was stopping on its own but now its working
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 2 years ago.

Ok wait and see what happens with it.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the star rating link on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks