BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
12672042

How to bleed a Warner Winkler Low Pressure oil Furnace

Customer Question

How to bleed a Stewart Warner Winkler Low Pressure oil Furnace
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 2 years ago.

are you bleeding the water for air or the oil line?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Bleeding the oil line
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 2 years ago.

thank you.

the oil line attaches to a pump.....on this pump is a rounded head nut, We loosen that nut...hold a jar or pitcher at the nut...start burner. When burner fires up tighten bleed nut back down.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry but this does not help me at all. You are explaining a common becket style burner. This is a Stewart Warner Winkler Low Pressure oil Furnace as I stated in the question. You asked me no questions as to the type make model. Please do not bill me and refund any money You may have billed. I will go to the oil burner technician on monday morning.
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 2 years ago.

it does not matter as the burner make...They all have a bleeder...I actually work on these and see them Model and serial is no matter...if you are are this uncomfortable please call for service...this is really easy and basic if you understand. I am gladly sending to customer service...if it were a legitimate question you have incleded make and model to begin with.

Please call for service