How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phil Your Own Question
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Category: HVAC
Satisfied Customers: 8768
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
Type Your HVAC Question Here...
Phil is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a basement unit 6537 671 and I want to replace it

Customer Question

I have a Coleman basement unit 6537 671 and I want to replace it where would I find this att
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 2 years ago.

Hello again, if you can tell me about how old the system is and send me a few pictures of the basement unit taken from at least 10 feet away, and from several different angles that will help immensely.

It will also help if you can measure the furnace, height, width and depth.

Use the paper clip icon at the top right to attach the pictures.

We can go from there.