HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

I have a model 8050. I want to know if I can set the air

Customer Question

I have a model 8050. I want to know if I can set the air conditioner to 79 and program it just so that nobody can set it any lower thank you very much waiting for an answer
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have paid the $28 through PayPal already
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for using this service, please be patient as it takes time for me to type, add links and research your issue. I will get back to you as soon as I can thanks!

Go to page #9-10 at this link to see how to LOCK it CLICK HERE....We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please use the star rating link on your page to rate my service, this will credit me for the question. This will allow you to get directly back to me for FREE followup questions anytime and tips are greatly appreciated thank you!