Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional
Experience:  Experienced in all aspects of HVAC, both residential and commercial.
27228809

My out door air unit does not come on but the in door

Customer Question

my out door air unit does not come on but the in door furnace, the fan is blowing
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim H. replied 2 years ago.

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to help answer your question(s). Please provide all the information I ask for since I'm not onsite. At the end of our dialog you will be asked to rate my service, but please wait until then and all your question(s) have been answered satisfactorily. Thanks for your business!

I'm sorry to hear about your issues with your unit. I know this can be frustrating. When you stand outside and have someone turn air off, and then back on again, do you hear a distinct "click" out by the outdoor unit?