HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

Help i just crash my carrier comfort zone control. it was

Customer Question
working fine till then....
help i just crash my carrier comfort zone control. it was working fine till then.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/30/2015
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 2 years ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello, thanks for using this service I will be assisting you today. When you respond to me sometimes it may take me a bit to respond back as I am researching your issue and it takes time to type so please be patient.

When you say it crashed what has happened exactly?

can you call my cell xxxxxxxxxx
system was working till i played with the sensors and now no fan or cool. had a hf 41 failure.

Ok that is a ZONE 2 temp sensor error, the sensor is reading shorted or open. You need to check the sensor and the wiring to the sensor you may have knocked something loos or created a bad connection to the controller. Check that and hopefully the sensor is still fine it may just be a loose connection.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please use the star rating link on your page to rate my service. This will allow you to get directly back to me for FREE followup questions anytime and tips are greatly appreciated thank you!

Nothing was open to short just the control on wall. and the code is a dx cool
coil
but it still was working

So what code do you have on it now?

hf 41 and i have no dx coil sensor

Do you have a volt meter?

i have 10v to panel as well as 24 volts to stat

OK and it is saying DX coil sensor? Also can you shut the power off to the system for 1 full minute...maybe you just need to reboot it.

I have gon e thru all factory setting and i must be missing something I did that too thanks
I think it has something to do with 1-9 on control
also 2 zone downstairs has fs o7 that is zone 2 ducting sensor but it has work like that for years.

What were you exactly doing when all this started?

1-9 on the control s and t also Help;
trying to find out what code it was
No thanks

Ok no problem, I fully understand thanks for trying this service

I just got a call from my bank one of 37.00 is ok but not the 18.00 one. Please cancel my service. Tom
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH