HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

How do you take the handle off a Jotul F 400 stove?

Customer Question

How do you take the handle off a Jotul F 400 wood stove?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 2 years ago.

Hello, thanks for using this service I will be assisting you today. When you respond to me sometimes it may take me a bit to respond back as I am researching your issue and it takes time to type so please be patient.

Are you trying to remove the main handle off to the left?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
on the fireplace door
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 2 years ago.

Ok if you look on the side of the handle around the side edge you should find a spring pin..that holds the handle together and needs to be pressed in to separate it.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please use the star rating link on your page to rate my service. This will allow you to get directly back to me for FREE followup questions anytime and tips are greatly appreciated thank you!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Forget it return my money
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 2 years ago.

Was there something wrong with my answer to your question?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
WELL!
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 2 years ago.

Did you not get my answer If you look on the side of the handle around the side edge you should find a spring pin..that holds the handle together and needs to be pressed in to separate it.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Doesnt work
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Does not work just return my money!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
RETURN MY MONEY!!!!!