HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I have a carrier and the unit seems to be working fine to

Customer Question
cool. I woke this...
I have a carrier and the unit seems to be working fine to cool. I woke this morning to a wet carpet and I went to check on the unit inside and it was dripping from the drain line but up connected to the unit. I checked the drain line outside of my condo and it wasn't blocked. I turned the unit off for 6 hours and turned it back on thinking maybe the unit was freezing up and water started running from the drain pipe just outside the unit.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
8/8/2015
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 2 years ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll do my best to help. Let's get started and see what we can do.Sounds like drain may be stopped up. I would start by blowing drain out wth air compressor or gallo gun from inside to outside even though some water may be draining out, it may be partially blocked. We can go from here.
airheatman
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician