HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

My inside blower will not turn off. only if i t emergency

Customer Question
my inside blower will not...
my inside blower will not turn off. only if i hit emergency turn off switch. but also my condenser fan is not working
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
8/4/2015
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 2 years ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll do my best to help. Let's get started and see what we can do.You may have more than one issue,but lets start with thermostat. Disconnect all wires from thermostat and tell me if blower goes off.Next let me know if you have a volt meter for troubleshooting.
i'm not home at this time. am at work.
If you have internet access at home, we can do some step by step troubleshooting when you are on site.
ok. but i paid 45 dollars already. and i thought i was to get a answer to my ?
You are correct.The initial payment is all you will have to pay as long as we work here on the website by typing back and forth.WE can work on this with no time limit until we get the problem solved.
The only additional fees that will come into play is if you choose the phone call "additional service" where I dedicate my time soley to you on the phone.WE can continue working here as long as it takes with no additional fees .If at any time you decide you would rather work by phone, then you can accept the additional service offer. Some people just prefer not to have to do all the typing back and forth.
Lets start when you get home by removing wires from thermostat and see if blower stops. Then we will go to next step.
ok
it will not be after 4 pm
No problem just come back to question when ready and we will go from here.
Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer