Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I HAVE ASEARS HEATPUMP MOD#c938-47472 1980 ERA who in the

Customer Question

i HAVE ASEARS HEATPUMP MOD#c938-47472 1980 ERA who in the fraser valley can give me info 0n installing it never been used
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 2 years ago.

Hello

http://www.fraservalleyheatingltd.com/en/

(###) ###-####/p>

ask them to connect you to their white rock office if thats closer.

There may or may not be an issue with the efficiency rating of the furnace and AC unit that will legally not allow them to install it, but you can give them a call... they can look it over and give your a decision. Or if necessary they might agree to show you how to do it etc.

The equipment is most likely not up to current efficiency standards in your area, the furnace might be at 80% efficiency or better, but its a long shot on the condensing unit... 13 SEER or better... the SEER rating will be on the outside unit name plate, see if you can find it, tell me what it is... on a heat pump it could be a COP rating.

Call them in the morning, let me know how it goes.

----------

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave tomorrow, the company only pays me if you rate my work. It is how I earn a living, and does not increase your charges.

If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional cost.