Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Inside AC unit blower unit is clicking on and off. I am getting

Customer Question

inside AC unit blower unit is clicking on and off. I am getting cold air when the fan (inside) runs. When this occurs inside, the outside compressor continues to run. I notice some "vibration - slight buzzing" in the larger line going to the outside unit that I don't think I had before.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim H. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to help answer your question(s). Please provide all the information I ask for since I'm not onsite. At the end of our dialog you will be asked to rate my service, but please wait until then and all your question(s) have been answered satisfactorily. Thanks for your business!So if I understand you correctly, your inside blower does not stay on, but, rather goes off and on?