Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have replaced both the (I forgot the name) fuse and the

Customer Question

I have replaced both the (I forgot the name) fuse and the two solenoids, but the flame will go on for 10 seconds to a minute, repeat a few times, then not flame at all. The igniter continues to try to light the gas. Suggestions?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 2 years ago.
So far it sounds like a flame detection problem. If you can take a close up, very well focused and well lit picture of the wiring diagram clued to the furnace door, I can mark it up with trouble shooting and test instructions. You will need a multi meter..
Expert:  Phil replied 2 years ago.
You can use the paper clip icon at the top right of your dialog box to attach those files. .