How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask BillyHvac Your Own Question
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Category: HVAC
Satisfied Customers: 22541
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
Type Your HVAC Question Here...
BillyHvac is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Chigo split AC unit that was installed in my old office

Customer Question

I have a Chigo split AC unit that was installed in my old office around 2007. The wall mounted portion appears to be missing parts. Is it possible to just buy a replacement for the indoor wall mount instead of the entire system? Where would I get one?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 2 years ago.
Hello, Unfortunately this unit is not well supported and has become a nonserviceable unit. Motors and compressors are available but body/frame is not.