HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I have just purchesed a WGO-3 boiler. No tankless. The customer

Customer Question
requests that it maintains temperture...
I have just purchesed a WGO-3 boiler. No tankless. The customer requests that it maintains temperture all the time for quick heat. Can I do this with the primary control on the WGO-3 boiler? Is the control set up this way anyway , or will something have to be changed , wireing etc? I'm not firmillar with these new controls. Been retired for a few years. Thanks.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
7/14/2015
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 2 years ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor
What is the model number of the operating control? BTW your customer must be either rich or clueless if he wants to maintain boiler temp with no demand and no tankless.
Thanks aa set
OK, thanks for trying Just Answer
Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer