HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

We have a GE Beverage Center model ZDBR240. After a power outage,

Customer Question
the unit will not cool...
we have a GE Beverage Center model ZDBR240. After a power outage, the unit will not cool anymore. Temp was sent at 42 degrees F. The unit never cools to lower than 64 degrees.
We have unplugged the model and re-connected to power again to reset the unit, without any improvement.
We have the unit light on and off without problems. We have the thermometer working without problems.
We can hear the "motor" working.
What else can we do now?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
Dear Sir/Madame:re: ID# *****Since I have not heard from you for more than 12 hours regarding the questions, I have called local GE people to come to our house. There is no more need to respond to my question.Thanks for your attention to this matter.
***@******.***
Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer