Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

If the ac is one one side of house and a lead accures on other

Customer Question

if the ac is one one side of house and a lead accures on other side of basement is that due to the ac? or is that a foundation problem? was told since lennox serial number 92G42032H model number cr22k6-pku-230 was put in about 2 yrs ago has leaked in that spot since ac was put in. just bought house 2 mths ago.
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
leak accures instead of lead sory bout spelling
Expert:  Tim H. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need.Does this seem to occur when it rains? Or is it more when the AC is running?