How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask BillyHvac Your Own Question
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Category: HVAC
Satisfied Customers: 22627
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
Type Your HVAC Question Here...
BillyHvac is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I own an old Rinnai Heater Convector RCE-506TRH. A year ago

Customer Question

I own an old Rinnai Heater Convector RCE-506TRH. A year ago we moved to a newer house( Approx 17 years old). The electrical connection no longer works. Is it possible to get someone to quote on it and fix it?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 2 years ago.
This will be more affordable to have a local contractor quote this for you.
It is not a involved repair and should be pretty quick to do.