HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have no voltage at my thermostat. what should i do?

Customer Question
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: HVAC
7/2/2015
HVAC Technician: Tim H., HVAC Professional replied 3 years ago
Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional
Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need.Can you tell me where, at what points, and how you are checking this?