HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Power light is lit on my criterion Ii

Customer Question
ok light is continuously flashing...
Power light is lit on my criterion Ii ok light is continuously flashing blower motor is on what should I do no ignition
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/29/2015
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 3 years ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Can you shut it off and restart it to see if the ignitor glows by the burner manifold?

I have done that the blower comes on and that is it I have changed the thermostat I have reset it several times nothing I get a steady power light and a constantly blinking OK light

The ac part works flawlesly
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 3 years ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll do my best to help. Let's get started and see what we can do.It appears your expert has signed out. Please give me the model on the furnace.It will be on a label inside furnace above burners on tight side and be something like RGPN07EAUER or similar.Then count the flashes between pausing. For example flash flash pause or flash flash flash pause. That will point us in the right direction to troubleshoot.
I am going to have to leave also.Get that model and count the flashes between pauses and whichever of us is available can guide you from here.

I am back in office if you still need help with this.

Couldn't wait had to call HVAC guy to look at unit circuit board is cooked

THanks for the update, Would you like me to request refund of your deposit?

That would be nice thank you

Will do. Thanks again for using the service