HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I dont have light in thermostat and it does not have any…

Customer Question
i dont have light in...
i dont have light in thermostat and it does not have any Battries
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: HVAC
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
6/29/2015
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 3 years ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll do my best to help. Let's get started and see what we can do.PLease let me know if you still need assistance with this.