Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a raypak 4350ti pool heat pump I'm getting a

Customer Question

Hello, I have a raypak 4350ti pool heat pump I'm getting a HP6 error on my screen. The water Flow seems fine. What can the problwm be.
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Also how serious is this issue? I plan on getting someone to look at it, is it dangerous to continue running the unit?
Expert:  Jason Whatley replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help you out! I see your question has not been answered in the que yet and I'm sorry for the delay! The HP6 error is a water flow error - this can be an actual water flow issue or a faulty pressure switch. I'm attaching a link with the instal manual for your unit, refer to page 14 for info on the HP6 error. If the unit gets 6 HP (high pressure) faults, it will lock itself out to protect itself from damage and display the HP6 error code. http://discountpoolsupply.com//media/mconnect_uploadfiles/r/a/raypak-installation_guide_1.pdf
Expert:  Shayne-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address.
Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/hvac/9631t-raypak-4350ti-pool-heat-pump-i-m-getting.html
Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.