HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Good afternoon Matthew. I have a train xr13, outdoor unit…

Customer Question
good afternoon Matthew. I...
good afternoon Matthew. I have a train xr13, outdoor unit wasn't running so I replace the capacitor. It runs for a second then the connector seems to trip it off. Any ideas?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: HVAC
6/25/2015
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 3 years ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll do my best to help. Let's get started and see what we can do.Troubleshooting often requires meters and test equipment.Do you have a multi meter for testing voltage? If not you can get an inexpensive one at Walmart for about 15 bucks, if you have or would like to obtain a meter to troubleshoot , I will be happy to guide you.Without a meter , there are a limited number of things we can check if you are able to do a visual inspection and can do some hands on troubleshooting.Please let me know and we can go from here.