HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I just changed the filters and now the on light does not come…

Customer Question
I just changed the filters...
I just changed the filters and now the on light does not come back on. It's in correctly with the air flow going in the corrct direction. What can I do? thanks
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: HVAC
6/24/2015
HVAC Technician: Tim H., HVAC Professional replied 3 years ago
Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional
Which light is this? What are we working on here? Make and full model number?
The on/off switch to the air flow unit. model # ***** 2103-50-1 serial # ***** All I did was take out the 2 filters, clean them and put them back in. Instructions say to turn unit off before removing the filters which I did and when I put them back in and turned the power button to on, the light did not come on. Hope I mde myself clear this time. It's pretty simple.
I apologize, I'm not bringing up that model number nor do I know what this is, so I'll opt out for other experts.